Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Okay I know I have not posted anything in a very long time...guess I am just not too good at this blogging stuff. So maybe I should do a little more and put my families activities on here..HAHA "what activities" right...I need to go and get my little man from school in about 10 minutes...hope he is doing well there today. He doesn't like to be told what to do too much and that kinda makes it hard on the teachers and him.. he was even told yesterday by a teacher to take a nap...>...Can you imagine a teacher telling you to go to sleep. LOL they had to continue to knock his daddy on the head to keep him from going to sleep . Cant imagine a teacher telling a student to go to sleep. That is ironic. I have been watching Dream House 2011 on HGTV, man I would like to win that house but not live there. Oh one thing I just thought of , tonight is the first night that I take the position as VP of the Womens Ministries at church. Hey that might be an interesting subject. We will see about that. Well time to go get that sweet little boy.

Tootle Loo till next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment